fredag den 27. september 2013

Because we all love music

MUSIC 

the only thing EVERYBODY loves!

I have a super cool Top 10 list for you today! They're all my favourite songs. Feel free to watch the videoes and hear the songs, you'll get a gooooooood feeling! :-)
Enjoy!


 Let her go - Passenger
Good song for the dark nights and many thoughts



True love - P!nk
For the confused mind - love him or hate him?



Wake me up - Avicii
Don't wake me up! I'd like to sleep a little more..



Treasure - Bruno Mars
I actually thought it was a song from 1980!



Downtown girl - Hot Chelle Rae
To all the girls: cute boys, cute song! And of course, good vibes!



Roar - Katy Perry
ROAR! You're a champion, and you'll win this s**t! (Sorry)


Undressed - Kim Cesarion
Take your clothes off girl, you're naked with the handsome Cesarion tonight!



La la la - Naughty Boy 
Can't hear you! It's actually about a real story..



Best song ever - One Direction
Best song ever from the best boys ever! Love them! Absolutely favourite song!



Uncover - Zara Larsson
Beautiful lovesong.. beautiful girl


Hope you enjoyed them!
Have a good Friday everyone!
x x

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar