mandag den 23. september 2013

First

Hey!

I think i'm one of those people, who want to start something.. extraordinary. Well, i have to say, that this isn't going to be special. 
But i really want to show you, what i really think is cool right now.. i have made a Top 5 list, here it is! Enjoy :-)



1. Galaxy shirts
i'm soooooo in love with these absolutely fantastic sweatshirts!
Or, actually, it's just sweatshirts! 
Warm, cool and trendy.. what else could you wish for?
Here's some more!
(I've found this fantastic store called fresh-tops.com, check it out!)


2. Crop tops
i mean, who doesn't like them!?
"Hakuna Matata", "Mrs. Bieber", "I <3 PIZZA", there's so
many to choose from! Summer, can you visit me one more time?


3. Plateau Ballerinas
i can explain what i love about them,
they're just cool and cute at the same time... *sigh*

4. Skinny Jeans
my favourite jeans! These is from H&M, and i wear them right now!
Your legs (and your butt) looks great in them, and you can wear them
all day, all night! That's kinda amazing, huh?

5. Cute and Funny Covers
i guess you have seen it before; totally cute covers for your phone!
Bees, bears, rabbits, Stitch, Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, so many different!
Can't find my favourite.. <3

Thanks for reading!
x x


pssst! follow my instagram: frederiiiiikke (there's 5 i's)
and comment what you think about my blog! thanks!




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar